Why did you include an awkward page like ‘About’?
- because it’s an (unspoken but somewhat) obligatory column that i should be filling in
- because you were probably curious to who i am.
- because ‘natatorium’ is unbeliveably (to me) a word as real as ‘lepak’ on the Oxford Dictionary that a) is closest to my name b) sounds like a great word to have my name inscribed onto so we could share the status of a word’s existence c) has a subtle association with the term ‘indoors’.
- because my name is seaweed speckled, or maybe just cheesy, but never a Pringles’ original
- because I like to eat Pringles – indoors –
- because my name is the first three syllables of this blog’s URL
- because i can’t swim (read: i could drown in a natatorium filled with word’s fluidity)
- because my posts may sound weak, i admit.
- because writing is the form of expressing that i still cannot wrap my head around
- because I am an adolescence experimenting with words and definitions
- because this blog is probably mostly about my problems (this page being one of them)
- because Blogspot is WP’s awkward distant cousin
- because i love to ice-skate
- because i probably want you to remember me as that skater girl
- because i am here, writing.